Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Halloween

Albert had a friend from class come visit on Halloween after school. They made candy topiaries and chocolate ghosts. They trick or treated at WalMart played Star Wars.
Albert was a Star Wars storm trooper general. His school has a parade for all the student to participate in. Its fun as a mom to see how creative people are at Halloween.

Thomas decorated our trunk for Trunk or Treating. The ward party was fun. The kids played musical chairs, fished, had face painting and ate donughts on a string! Thanks Kodiak youth for all your help;-)



Thomas is a chef and his beehive friends are a vampire and model I think. These girls love to see Thomas!!! They will all be in the High School with him next year!




Every year the boys trick or treat downtown Kodiak then go around the block at our house. Two years ago I wouldn't let them go because there was a bear in the neighborhood. This year we had some friends over and sat around the fire. The kids had a blast. I was so happy Halloween was on a weekend this year.

No comments: