We had a funtabulous Thanksgiving! We shared our day with our dearest friend Amy ( she stayed with the boys while we were in Homer) Ruth Ann, our relief society pres. and Dan a new teacher in the Kodiak district. I made a huge turkey and pumpkin cheesecake, two of my favorite foods ever! Tony tried shopping the next day at walmart but didn't do so hot. It was funny listening to his stories. Tony wanted a few towels but there was a lady laying on them yelling at her friends for a cart. I think next year we'll just shop on line. All we have here is a walmart. Albert found a good sale on hats, at a different time and suggusted we buy one for everyone in the family. Albert chose 4 cowboy hats at $1.00 a piece. Thomas looks really good in his! It just fits his personality. After the turkey was done it was time to put up the tree and haul out the stockings. Albert insisted we put the tree up before Thanksgiving. I wouldn't let him decorate it until after dinner though. We are now in a high speed deep clean before Santa comes. Thomas shampooed all the carpets and Tony did little fix it jobs everywhere. Albert cleaned his room and organized it, and I made new stocking for everyone this year. I will post some photos and a new blog in the coming week. After Christmas I'm sure there will be lots to share.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment