Sunday, April 5, 2009

Heart of Gold

Heart of Gold, sterling silver and gold nugget, this jewlery is very close to my heart.
Girls Night Out! This is mostly for fun, but good quality too. It's just fun!

This was a special order for my MaryKay consultant friend Amy. I was inspired by the cover of her new Mary Kay catalog.


My newest jewelry is called "Heart of Gold". I am using sterling silver chain and charms and than applying gold nuggets. I have neclaces, bracelets and charms. I will hopefully add earrings too. The neclaces retail for $45.00 and the bracelts are $35.00. I also have a "Girls Night Out" collection and "Baby Dreams" collection. The "Girls Night Out" collection is sterling silver also, with chandalier earings and Czeck glass. The prices vary. My "Baby Dreams" collection, is baby bracelets. They are being sold at the the local maternity and baby store. The prices vary from $15.00 - $35.00. I am super excited about creating this jewelry! Tony thinks this would be a great regular business for me. When we adopt our baby girl I hope to continue my jewlery making as a stay at home mom. Let me know if you want anything!!! xoxo Silvia

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a great job on all of those pieces. I love to create and make! So satisfying.

Kyndra said...

Those are beautiful! I was just wearing the beaded necklace you gave to me the other day and thinking of you. Miss you! Can't wait for your December trip!