We have been wanting to take the boys goldpanning for years. We finally went to the ElDorado Gold mine, where I worked the summer I met Tony. It was pretty fun for the boys to see where mom used to work. Tony had been there a few times also when he was driving his tourists there.
We went with Tony's family and everyone did very well, accumulating anywhere from $8-$27 worth of gold! After panning we went our 4 wheeling! The boys each had a turn to drive and it was my first time driving as well. I have pics but they are on my phone, haven't figured out how to put them on my computer.
On Sunday Tony blessed my sister's baby and we spent a few minutes taking family pictures. My hair isn't curled so my face looks big but, oh well. My grandparents, aunts and cousins were there, and I even ran into a few old friends from high school. ( Thanks Courtney for taking our pictures!)
1 comment:
I went goldpanning as well when I was up in Alaska; I can't remember where it was, but Steven used to work there. Good memories
Post a Comment