Every new year I get together with the Dano family to plan birthday parties. Their son Evan is 2 days older than Albert and is also adopted and native! These boys have alot in common! This year we did Alberts party early because I have school stuff going on in Feb. that I can't miss. Thomas helped me make an ice cream cake, that everyone loved. The kids made personal pizzas and enjoyed being creative. Albert got a new camo outfit from his Grandma and grandpa Cavan and some star wars guys but his favorite gift was a beginner guitar. He has been asking for a guitar since last years birthday. He has been playing all day and currently is playing in his bed. We are so lucky to have Albert. He is so peacefull and calm. He has brought me so much joy and is moving slowly to being independent. Today he told me when he "turns 13,14, or 15 he is going to move to Anchorage closer to the waterpark." I don't want him to think about growing up yet. He is our only baby and I can't bear to think about him leaving yet. Someday the time will come to let go, but I don't know if I will be able to. I love him so much and am so happy Heavely Father chose him to come to our home. I hope some day all of you will know my boys and see the spirit they have in them. They are going to be amazing men someday. Enjoy these birthday photos, with love, Silvia
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi- I would be happy to invite you to our blog. Please send me your email address. It is fun to hear from you. I will be reading your blog to catch up.
Sierra
What a great smile Albert has. Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment