Thomas had a 4 day weekend with parent teacher confrences today. His teachers say he is the smartest kid in class and extremely helpful especially in math with his classmates. Some of his teachers are recommending him for AP ( advanced placement ) classes! We are happy to call him our oldest son. Thomas is a helper, to everyone he meets. He was ordainen as his class president at church and is looking forward to getting his Eagle Scout award next summer. Thomas plans to graduate early and maybe go on an exchange to Germany to stay with a friend of mine, she is moving there in the next 2 years.
The semester is about halfway over and I just started my clinicals for my Certified Nurse Aide course. I am barely making it in math, even putting in an average of 16 hours at the learning center a week! This is the last math class I have to take to enter the RN program in 2 years.
I procrastine my homework by doing crafts. I have been making baby bonnets and jewlery to sell at the salon. It is fun and de-stresses me. I am hoping to make a few bucks to put away for a rainy day.
Albert is getting ready for a music concert in a few weeks and is already planning his wardrobe! He wants to wear black pants, black shoes, a white shirt and a black vest. He still needs the black shoes and vest.
Tony is still teaching extra welding classes this semester at the high school. He is still teaching at the college as well, giving me all his credits toward my degree. I am so greatfull for that, it keeps the cost of college down. That and scholarships!
No comments:
Post a Comment