Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring collection 2009



jewlery pieces I have created.



Thanks Amy for being my neck model!! Heehee. I'm modeling some earrings, hope the prom girls like 'em.


















Albert's funny face mask with voice changing abilities. The piggy mom made me.



I am posting some photos of my new jewlery collection I created. My boss at the salon really likes what I do and requested some pieces to sell at her shop. About half of what I make goes into more supplies and the other half I am putting away to offset the cost of adoption. My visiting teacher is also hosting a cut-a-thon over spring break to help with the cost as well. I am so greatfull to her for helping our family. We have a large piggy bank that we are using as our savings account, even Thomas is contributing to it. Thomas is a natural helper and always wants to see everyone happy. His contributions are very sincere. I love my teenager!! Love to all, Tony, Silvia, Thomas, and Albert. (Some day maybe a little Ella too)


Albert had so much fun making his funny face mask!! The kit was a gift from Grandma Lolie (Hunee) for Christmas. The piggy bank was also a gift to me about 15 years ago. She hand painted it for me and I have treasured it all these years. When our little girl comes, I will tell her the story that we saved up for her adoption using this piggy bank.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You and your jewelry are gorgeous. Miss you!

Jenny said...

You are very talented. Love the jewelry.