Tuesday, March 24, 2009

more pics from cavans


Tony was in Homer for his 35th birthday, buying supplies for a fence. We celebrated on Tues St Patricks Day. As Tony was unloading his supplies he hit his head pretty hard and had to go to the ER. His friends took him and dropped him off, (I was still in pajamas) it was about 8 am. I met up at the ER and got to watch the procedure. Tony has 5 stitches in his head now. Because there was no nurse or CNA to help the DR I helped get supplies and assist. Tony is doing well, recovering fast, but can't wear a welding cap yet. His stitches can come out on Thursday. Not the best way to start out your spring break!

The boys wouldnt stay still long enough for a good photo, so this is what you get. Thanks Phillip for taking Tony to the ER

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well we are very glad to hear that Tony is doing ok. Looks suspiciously like a German Chocolate cake there in that photo... is it? so what are the actual dates of birth for your family????? I know yours, Silvia, but I don't know anyone else's.

Cavan family said...

Tony's birthday is March 15th, the day after Al's.
Thomas' is May 4th
Alberts is February 5th
Yes I make German Choc for the big boys, they love it, i really dont, I love cheesecake!