Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy birthday to my Thomas!!!

Taylor, Thomas, Kimmie,Shak, Albert
Dog pile!!!! Taylor won!


Thomas, Taylor, Shak, Kimmie


15! Happy birthday Thomas.


Thomas was horribly sick for his original birthday party so we re-scheduled it for the 16th. I wasn't sure how I was going to pull it off because I had my state boards that day and Tony had students doing welding certification also. Luckily, my boards went quickly, and I was home in time fo his party. We made pizza, jumped on the trampoline, ate pizza, jumped on the trampoline, ate cake, jumped on the trampoline, and jumped some more.




Thomas had his closest friends over, Shak, Kimmie, and Taylor. On Thomas's origingal birthday, May 4, we had a family dinner with his favorite food, lasagne and I made a coconut cake. Thomas had to blow his candles out about 4 times! He had trick candles:-)




I let Thomas get his own email and facebook accounts as a birthday bonus, he is pretty thrilled about it.




Thomas is now 15, going to be a sophmore in high school and already ahead of schedule as far as credits. He is super smart and loves to help others. He wants everyone to be happy and is always happy himself. He loves to hug and talk, and meet new people. He is my Thomas. xoxo




2 comments:

Annie Hawkins said...

Happy B Day Thomas!!! No fun to be sick on your Birth Day

Cavan family said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!