Wednesday, May 27, 2009

summer is here!





We set up the triple lane slip and slide at 55degrees. Not bad for Kodiak in May. The boys in the neighborhood took pleasure in it as well. Our nephew Kaden is in the photos with Albert. Kaden is moving here with his mom, my sister in just a few weeks from Fairbanks. We are thrilled they are making the adventure to Kodiak and hope they will be here a long time.























2 comments:

Jenny said...

The kids still have school until the 12th of June here. They are off to Utah to see their other dad the 16th of June - 30th of July. Make summer so short for us. Not to mention we miss them so bad while they are gone.

Cavan family said...

Hey Jenny, just saw your mom tonight, she was remeniscing about primary days when we were small. She was so sweet. We were having dessert at the WolfRun for my sisters going away party. I hope your summer goes quickly so you can get back with your kids. I can't imagine your dilemas, I'm so sorry. You have a great husband though, and that's a great blessing! I am so greatfull for Tony, he makes me better, and loves me for just me, hips and all, lol! Take care, thinking of you often,
Silvia