Thursday, May 7, 2009

I made this neclace by crocheting gold wire with freshwater pearls

I love these ones! gold filled earrings with swarovski crystals


sorry these are sideways, these are silver and glass






I have been making jewelery like crazy and loving it! I had many special orders for mothers day and have them all sent out to make it in time for Sunday. I had lots of Easter orders as well. I am considering making a little shop on ETSY to sell my wares. I have enough inventory now to have many pieces available at once. I am posting more photos of my work and the poems that I give with each purchase.








Heart of Gold




Thank you for purchasing this "Heart of Gold" jewelery. Each piece is made with sterling silver and gold nuggets. I panned for the gold nuggets myself in my home town of Fairbanks, Alaska. I hope this jewelery brings a smile to your face as you wear it or gift it. Each purchase will help our family reach our goal of adopting a baby girl to complete our family. Thank you for opening your "Heart of Gold" and helping us reach our goals.




With love,




Silvia Cavan




Silvia's Memorable Creations




Kodiak, Alaska








Thank you for purchasing this "Girls Night Out" jewelery. Each piece is made with sterling silver and Czech glass, crystal or freshwater pearls. I hope this jewelery brings a smile to your face as you wear it or gift it. Each purchase will help our family reach our goal of adopting a baby girl to complete our family. Enjoy your "Girls Night Out"!




With love,




Silvia Cavan




Silvia's Memorable Creations




Kodiak, Alaska








Thank you for purchasing this “Baby Dreams” jewelry. Each piece is made with sterling silver and Czech glass, crystals or freshwater pearls. Each purchase will help our family reach our own “Baby Dreams” of adopting a baby girl to complete our family.
With joyful thanks,
Silvia Cavan
Silvia’s Memorable Creations
Kodiak,Alaska








If anybody wants anything just let me know!

3 comments:

Manta said...

Wow! That first necklace is fantastic!!

Kyndra said...

The crochet necklace is amazing! All so beautiful!

Cavan family said...

I have a blog page called
silviasmemorablecreations you can check out my latest creations